If you’re interested in learning how to use the Facebook Ad Library to get better results from your ads, here it is. Facebook has consolidated all of the active ads into one, easy to access place.
This not only helps you stalk your competition but can also give you help and information for your next ad.
I created a quick video walking you through my Facebook Ad Library strategy in which I cover:
What is it used for?
- Latest trends
- Stalker research of the competition
How do you use it?
- To add to your (or your clients’) swipe file
- Team management – sending your team members ads for copy or graphic review
- 2 Day stalker research strategy – how to fine tune your strategy while piggybacking off of someone else’s
- Use different layers in the graphics to create depth and movement
- 3 Pillars of Successful Facebook Ads – Graphic = Stop the scroll; Headline = Peak interest; Copy = CTA